• 3-phase, Operating data 400 V / 50 - 60 Hz.
• It has 3 types of electrode types covered with rutile, base and cellulosic material.
• Thanks to long welding cables, no loss of performance can perform welding.
• Suitable for outdoor use and has IP 21S protection class.
• Has a power setting of the arc with a simple ignition (Hot Start) and prevents the adhesion (Arc Force) of the electrode, etc.
• When welding TIG without damaging the tip, tungsten can start arc welding.
• The current and welding voltage are adjusted via the front digital panel.
• Has a lightweight but sturdy construction.
• Has a fan cooling and protection against overheating