DC welding inverter is easily movable, with HF TIG torch for electrode welding
• 1 phase, Operates in a voltage range of 110-230 V and is suitable for working with a power source from the generator.
• The professional TIG welding machine, thanks to its high voltage and frequency (HF), is able to perform arc welding. It has preliminary gas regulation, refueling of the crater and final gas regulation. If necessary, without spoiling the tip of the tungsten, it can start arc welding
• Thanks to the digital sensor, the welding parameters can be easily adjusted and traced.
• Thanks to a long line and welding cables, welding without loss of productivity.
• Suitable for external use and has IP 23S protection class.
• Lightweight but sturdy construction.
• Has a cooling fan and protection against overheating.