DC welding inverter is easily movable, with torch with TIG trigger for electrode welding
• 1 phase, Operates in a voltage range of 110-230 V and is suitable for working with a power source from the generator.
• Professional, performs welding with a burner with a trigger.
• When welding TIG without damaging the tip, tungsten can start arc welding.
• Thanks to a long line and welding cables, welding without loss of productivity.
• Suitable for external use and has IP 23S protection class.
• Lightweight but sturdy construction.
• Has a cooling fan and protection against overheating.